The College of Science offers a full spectrum of scientific inquiry in six valuable fields of study, as well as pre-professional programs in a number of health careers. The college's goal is to create an environment of discovery and innovation that provides undergraduate and graduate students with fundamental knowledge and skills, and generate modern and evolving academic programs that emphasize a learn-by-doing philosophy. The college continually works toward advancing scientific knowledge and puts a strong emphasis on serving the university and the needs of the local and global communities.
- Creation of an Endowment for Student Experiences in Science and Mathematics Fund
- Creation of an Endowment for Teacher-Scholars
- Creation of an Endowment for Edge for Excellence
- Creation of an Endowment for Scholarships for New Students
- Creation of Endowed Chairs and Post-Doctoral Fellowships
- Creation of an Endowment for a Professional Lecture Series