Competing at the NCAA Division II level, the Broncos sponsor 12 intercollegiate sports including baseball, men's and women's basketball, men's and women's cross country, men's and women's soccer, men's and women's tennis, men's and women's track and field and women's volleyball. Cal Poly Pomona has had 25 individual national champions in the sports of men's and women's tennis and men's and women's track & field. For all sports, the Broncos have had 17 student-athletes receive national award honors, including "Player of the Year", "Rookie of the Year", "Senior of the Year" and the "Arthur Ashe Sportsmanship Award". Cal Poly Pomona student-athletes have won 383 All-America awards in the program's history. Broncos student-athletes are not only successful in competition, they take pride in their accomplishments in the classroom. Overall, the student-athletes maintain a higher GPA and graduation rate than the general student body.
- Investment in a New Track & Field Soccer Stadium
- Investment in a New Baseball Stadium/Scolinos Field
- The Renovation of Kellogg Gym & Ancillary Areas/New Multi-Purpose Arena
- Investment in New Scoreboards at Kellogg Field, Scolinos Field, Kellogg Gym & Darlene May Gym
- Creation of an Endowment of all Annual Student-Athlete Scholarships