The success of the Cal Poly Pomona student-athlete is not reserved for the field or court. The spirit of competition and leadership carries into the classroom as well. Bronco student-athletes continue to maintain a higher GPA and graduation rate than the general student body. Throughout its storied history, Cal Poly athletics has captured 14 national team titles—more than any other current Division II institution in the state of California—and 25 individual national championships. The Broncos have produced 418 All-Americans and 17 individual national award honors including "Player of the Year", "Rookie of the Year", "Senior of the Year" and the "Arthur Ashe Sportsmanship Award.” Competing at the NCAA Division II level, the Broncos sponsor 10 intercollegiate sports including baseball, women’s volleyball and both men's and women's teams in basketball, soccer, cross country and track and field.
- Investment in a New Track & Field Soccer Stadium
- Investment in a New Baseball Stadium/Scolinos Field
- The Renovation of Kellogg Gym & Ancillary Areas/New Multi-Purpose Arena
- Investment in New Scoreboards at Kellogg Field, Scolinos Field, Kellogg Gym & Darlene May Gym
- Creation of an Endowment of all Annual Student-Athlete Scholarships